Types od Data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated with identification, but by their very nature could, through processing and associations with data held by third parties, identify users. In this category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc..) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment. This data is used only to obtain anonymous statistics on site usage and to check it is functioning correctly.
The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this possibility, the data on web contacts for more than 120 days.
Data provided voluntarily by The optional, explicit and voluntary e-mail addresses listed on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender, necessary to respond to requests, and any other personal data included in the message.
The information thus collected is used for purposes strictly related to the registration on the site, the provision of services offered through the site (by way of example purchases or account management) and to comply with legal or regulatory requirements. In this context the data and information collected can be disclosed:
• to third parties whose products or services are offered or sold through the Site;
• couriers or agents of the shippers delivery of products purchased through the Site;
• to banks and the companies that manage national or international payment networks through which online payments are processed for products purchased on the site; in particular for the payment by credit card personal data is transmitted to the circuits responsible for the transactions. For the safety of the buyers the data of the credit card is never stored;
• consultants or professionals in charge of the installation, maintenance, updating and, in general, the management of the hardware and software of the site;
• to public or private entities (for example legal offices, administrative and fiscal, judicial offices, Chambers of Commerce, Chambers and Offices of Labour) if such disclosure is necessary or appropriate for the proper fulfillment of the contractual obligations towards the customer and the obligations under the law. Prior express consent, to be rendered at the time of registration or when an order is placed, personal data and information collected can be used for commercial purposes, including using e-mail or phone messages of SMS type.
For these purposes the agreement is optional and any refusal has no consequences on the possibility to make purchases through the site. Without prejudice at all times there is the possibility, for the end user, to declare that they no longer want to receive further messages of this type.
For this purpose it is sufficient if the user sends an e-mail to email@example.com specifying their desire not to receive any type of messages.
Cookies No personal user data is acquired from the site.
The use of C.D. Session cookies (which are not stored permanently on the user’s computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to transmitting session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow safe exploration of an efficient site.
The SO-CALLED Session cookies used on this site avoid the use of other techniques potentially prejudicial to the privacy of the users and do not allow the acquisition of personal identification data.